Yes they can. They can charge all sorts of batteries such as AGM, lithium, deep cycle, lead-acid, etc as long as they are 12V.
We provide your camping and outdoor needs at consistently low prices,
without compromising quality.
At Outbax, our team of 30+ staff are passionate about offering quality products at a low price.
Customer service is the core of our business. We have 12 full-time customer service champions to answer all of your queries and you’ll never be caught unaware with our 60-day money back guarantee.
Currently out of stock.
Add to wishlist and receive stock updates!
- With 1 year Australian Warranty
- Monocrystalline technology
- 5 solar panels into compact suitcase
- Regulator with 2 USB ports to charge devices
- Compact and Lightweight
- Kit includes 2M Cable, Alligator Clips & Anderson Plugs
We’re experts in the field of 4WD, camping and caravanning needs, being adventure enthusiasts ourselves. We are proud to offer this MaxRay. new premium quality 160W 12V portable folding solar panel. These panels are sturdy, weather resistant and extremely lightweight. Designed to be folded into a compact size to enable easy storage.
Our solar panel mat have German TUV certification, so rest assured as they meet high safety and quality standards. 12V Solar panels are ideal for recreational, camping or traveling purposes as they supply appropriate power for running appliances such as 12v TV’s, Laptops, lights, fridge etc.
Order your 160W folding Solar Panel today to start harnessing the power of the sun.
- Suited for Lead-Acid, Deep Cycle and Lithium / LiFePO4 batteries
- Comes with a regulator
- Sensitive to low light
- Can absorb visible and invisible light
- Bendable up to 45°
- Compact and Lightweight
- New composite polymer material and corrosive resistant
- High density material with high light transmission. Strong and aging resistance.
- Over-voltage, Overpower, and overcurrent protection
- 25 years performance warranty on power output
- Solar Panels
- Best Quality Solar Panels In Australia
- Camping Solar Panels Brisbane
- Camping Solar Panels Perth
- Folding Solar Panels Australia
- Folding Solar Panels Without Regulator
- MaxRay Solar Panel
- Solar Panel For Camping Fridge
- Solar Power Caravan Kits
- 160W Folding Solar Panels
- 160 Watt Solar Panel
- 180W Solar Panels
- Car Solar Panels
- Lightweight Solar Panels
- Mono Solar Panels
- Solar Lithium Battery Chargers
- Caravan Solar Panels
- Solar Panel Kits
- Off Grid Camping
- Portable Solar
- What Solar Panels Are Better For Caravan
- Solar Battery Camping
- Solar Panel Setup
- Solar Batteries Perth
|Maximum Power Voltage:||18V|
|Solar Cell:||Monocrystalline Grade A|
|Tie Down Points:||Yes|
|Cable details:||90cm+MC4, 2.5²copper core wire|
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|1 x||160 Solar Panel Mat|
|1 x||Alligator Clips|
|1 x||2m Cable with Anderson Plug|
|1 x||10A Regulator|
You need a controller to charge the battery using a solar panel so you don't cause heat damage to the panel. Connect the battery first, then connect the solar panel.
It's not recommended to connect more than 4 batteries in series and parallel. If you want to connect in parallel, connect the positive of one battery to the positive of the other battery, and connect negative to the negative. If you want to connect in series, connect the negative of one battery to the positive of the other battery.
- Your item will be shipped next business day.
- On average, items are delivered between 3 to 7 business days following shipping around Australia.
- Check out our shipping and delivery calculator above for more information.
- Outbax offers a 12-month warranty on all products from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Outbax warrants its products against defects in materials and/or workmanship. This is further to your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
- Outbax products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee. You must contact us within 60 days of receiving the product and it must return in its original condition.