Yes they can. They can charge all sorts of batteries such as AGM, lithium, deep cycle, lead-acid, etc as long as they are 12V.
We provide your camping and outdoor needs at consistently low prices,
without compromising quality.
At Outbax, our team of 30+ staff are passionate about offering quality products at a low price.
Customer service is the core of our business. We have 12 full-time customer service champions to answer all of your queries and you’ll never be caught unaware with our 60-day money back guarantee.
Selling fast. Hurry and order now to save 47%
- Next big thing in solar technology – featuring shingled cells
- No visible circuitry
- Simple sleek all black design panel
- Generates power in low light
- Significantly reduces the hotspot effect
The NEW shingled solar module is a significant breakthrough in module innovation. A high efficiency configuration for a solar cell module comprises solar cells arranged in a shingled manner to form super cells, which may be arranged to efficiently use the area of the solar module, reduce series resistance, and increase module efficiency. Shingled solar module boost efficiency and reliability—but reduce BOS cost at the same time, providing an elegant solution that improves both efficiency and aesthetics.
Advanced Shingled module Technology
There is a space between the battery resulting in a blank area of about 0.031 square meters for a single module
NO soldering ribbon design
Soldering ribbon conducting: indirect conductor bonding mode, the resistance of the soldering ribbon leads to power loss
The metal grid wire used in the front of regular PV modules is easily affected by the surrounding environment, causing corrosion and fracture
Effectively reduce the power loss caused by external shading.
When regular PV modules is covered by partial shadow, the affected area of the whole panel is up to 1 / 3, resulting in more power loss
We care more about quality than you do!!
We ensure that you will receive a product with an outstanding performance and obtain revenue for decades into the future.
Optical utilization increased by 20%
by using electrically conductive adhesive (ECA) instead of soldering ribbon, which enables the maximum utilization of module spaceText:
Compatible with mainstream high efficiency technologies (PERC、HIT、Topcon)
Ideal For Various Applications
- Solar Panels
- 200w Solar Panel
- 4WD Solar Panel
- Best Quality Solar Panels In Australia
- Camping Solar Panels Brisbane
- Camping Solar Panels Perth
- 160 Watt Solar Panel
- 180W Solar Panels
- Boat Solar Panels
- Car Solar Panels
- Cheap Solar Panels
- Solar Lithium Battery Chargers
- Van Solar Panels
- 160w Fixed Solar Panel
- Queen's Birthday
- Caravan Solar Panels
- RV Solar Panels
- Off Grid Camping
- Portable Solar
- What Solar Panels Are Better For Caravan
- Solar Battery Camping
- Solar Panel Setup
- Solar Panel Battery
- Solar Power Battery
- Solar Batteries For Home
- Solar Batteries Perth
- Deep Cycle Battery Solar
- Solar Panel and Battery
- Solar Panel Battery Price
|Maximum Power Voltage:||20.00V|
|Maximum Power Current:||8.00A|
|Maximum System Voltage:||1000V|
|Solar Cell:||Monocrystalline Grade A|
|Temperature Range:||-40°C to 85°C|
|Material:||Glass + EVA + Shingled module cells + EVA + Backboard|
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
|Dimensions:||1010 x 840 x 30mm|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|1 x||160W Premium Solar Panel|
With no main grid and parallel circuit design, only linear power loss will occur when shadows are blocked, and will not affect the normal energisation of adjacent batteries.
You need a controller to charge the battery using a solar panel so you don't cause heat damage to the panel. Connect the battery first, then connect the solar panel.
It's not recommended to connect more than 4 batteries in series and parallel. If you want to connect in parallel, connect the positive of one battery to the positive of the other battery, and connect negative to the negative. If you want to connect in series, connect the negative of one battery to the positive of the other battery.
- Your item will be shipped next business day.
- On average, items are delivered between 3 to 7 business days following shipping around Australia.
- Check out our shipping and delivery calculator above for more information.
- Outbax offers a 12-month warranty on all products from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Outbax warrants its products against defects in materials and/or workmanship. This is further to your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
- Outbax products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee. You must contact us within 60 days of receiving the product and it must return in its original condition.