No, batteries can't be placed under the bonnet as the environment is too hot.
We provide your camping and outdoor needs at consistently low prices,
without compromising quality.
At Outbax, our team of 30+ staff are passionate about offering quality products at a low price.
Customer service is the core of our business. We have 12 full-time customer service champions to answer all of your queries and you’ll never be caught unaware with our 60-day money back guarantee.
You can preorder this product. Dispatch: Jul 15th, 2022
Plus FREE SHIPPING on most items!
- Now with 5 years Australian warranty
- Slimline designed to fit where other batteries cant
- Produces up to two times the usable power of a lead-acid battery
- Can be fully charged in 2-4 hours
- At just 10.4kg, it’s one-third of the weight of other batteries
Need big capacity but have limited space?
Introducing our 12V 100Ah VoltX Slim Lithium Battery. Our LiFePO4 Battery is supplied fully protected by a sophisticated specially designed lithium battery management system that constantly monitors every cell to ensure the battery is always optimized for best performance and life.
Unlike gel or lead-acid batteries, Lithuim battery is safer, lighter, and more powerful with a long service and shelf life comparing to all traditional lead acid batteries. No changing of systems, equipment or extensive re-wiring is required. You simply pull your old heavy batteries out (if your back allows it) and put the new lightweight LiFePO4 battery in. It's as easy as that.
This 12V 100Ah VoltX Slim Lithium Battery is the perfect drop-in upgrade for your existing old and heavy batteries, Invest in this sealed, maintenance-free battery for your off-grid system today!
- Safest lithium battery technology
- Lithium iron Phosphate Battery(LiFePO4)
- Slimline designed to fit where other batteries cant
- Multiple safety protection
- Intelligent balancing function
- 20 Years Designed service life
- Best used for: Camping 4x4 and caravanning, emergency lighting equipment, fire alarm and security systems and portable power tools
- Lithium Batteries
- LiFePO4 Lithium Battery
- Deep Cycle Battery
- Cheap Lithium Battery
- 100 Amp Hour Lithium Battery
- 12 Volt Lithium Battery
- 12v Lithium Ion Battery
- 120 Amp Lithium Battery
- Lithium Battery 4WD
- Lithium Car Battery
- Caravan Lithium Batteries
- Lithium Deep Cycle Battery
- Lifepo4 Battery Chargers
- Lithium Solar Batteries
- Portable Lithium Battery Packs
- Slimline Lithium Batteries
- Queen's Birthday
- Solar Batteries
- Gel Batteries
- Dual Batteries
- Boat Batteries
- AGM Batteries
- Lead acid batteries
- Marine Batteries
- Golf cart Batteries
- Inverter Batteries
- Trolling Motor Batteries
- 100Ah Lithium Battery
- 12 Volt Lithium Battery
- 12v Battery Management System
- Batteries Cairns
- 100 Amp Battery
- 100 Amp Deep Cycle Battery
- 100ah Deep Cycle Battery
- 130ah Deep Cycle Battery
- 12 Volt Lithium Battery Deep Cycle
- 12v Lithium Deep Cycle Battery
- 12v Deep Cycle Battery
- 12v Lithium Battery Pack
- Batteries Bendigo
- Batteries Brisbane
- Battery for Camping Fridge
- Camping Battery
- What is a Deep Cycle Battery
- Slimline Deep Cycle Battery
- Lifepo4 Battery Review
- Marine Battery
- BMS Battery
- 12v Portable Battery
- 12v Battery
- 12v Battery Systems for Caravans
- Battery Backup
- 12v Solar Battery
- 12v Rechargeable Battery
- 12v Battery Pack
- 12v 100ah Battery
- 12v Dual Battery System
- Lithium Battery Pack Camping
- Batteries Perth
- Batteries Near Me
- Camper Trailer Battery
- Best Marine Battery
- Lithium Dual Battery System
- Battery Cell
- Small 12V Battery
- Caravan Battery Setup
- How to Charge a Deep Cycle Battery
- Lithium Iron Phosphate Battery
- Marine Battery Prices
- How To Tell If A Deep Cycle Battery Is Bad
- Slim Deep-Cycle Batteries
- Battery Cycle
- Solar Battery Camping
- Battery Price
- Deep Cycle Battery Camping
- Batteries Rockhampton
- Lithium Battery Review
- Batteries Mackay
- Batteries WA
- Portable 12V Battery Pack
- Deep Cycle Battery Prices
- Batteries Melbourne
- Lithium Iron Battery
- Off Grid Battery
- Batteries Sunshine Coast
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Solar Battery
- Marine Battery Perth
- Battery Pack
- Solar Panel Battery
- Battery Shop
- Camping Battery Pack
- Boat Battery
- Deep Cycle Marine Battery
- Dual Battery
- Lithium Battery Perth
- Portable Battery
- Batteries Townsville
- Deep Cycle Batteries Perth
- Battery Power Pack
- Cheap Batteries
- Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
- Batteries Toowoomba
- Camping Power
- Deep Cell Battery
- Deep Cycle Battery Solar
- Solar Panel and Battery
- Solar Panel Battery Price
- What Is the Best Deep Cycle Battery
- Batteries Geelong
- Batteries Gold Coast
- Battery Power
- Deep Cycle Batteries In Adelaide
- Deep Cycle Batteries In Brisbane
- Portable Battery Pack
- House Battery
- Lithium Battery Systems
- Portable Battery Pack for Camping
- Portable Lithium Battery Pack 12V
- Camping Equipment
|Maximum Charging Current:||100A|
|Maximum Discharging Current:||100A|
|Discharge Cut-off Voltage:||11.2V|
|Life Cycle (@25℃, 0.5C/0.25C, 80%DOD):||Approx. 2800 Cycles|
|Internal Resistance Fully Charged@ 25℃||≤ 10mΩ|
|Thermal Management:||Nature cooling|
|Operating Temperature:||Charging: 0°C to 50°C
Discharging: -25°C to 65°C
|Bolt Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Series Connection:||Yes max 6 batteries|
|Parallel Connection:||Yes max 6 batteries|
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
|Bolt Terminal Size:||M8 (Ø16) x 2(H)mm|
|Dimensions:||395(L) x 110(W) x 293(H)mm|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|1 x||Lithium Battery|
The specifications of the selected cables are determined according to the actual charging and discharging current. The overcurrent value varies from different cables. For example, the cross-sectional area of the conductor is 10mm2, and the cable can pass 50A current. The cross-sectional area of the conductor is 25mm2, and the cable can pass 100A current, etc.
1. Lithium batteries that have not been used for a long time should be stored in a cool and dry place. It's best to store them in a semi-electric state. It's dangerous to store them at full power and the battery will be damaged. Storage without any power will also damage the battery. Check the battery every 3 months to see if it needs to be recharged. 2. Lithium batteries should be charged while they are in use, but it should be noted that lithium batteries cannot be over-discharged, which will cause irreversible capacity loss. Don't wait to charge the battery until there is no power at all. The best time to charge is when the power state of the battery is less than 10%. 3. Do not mix the lithium battery with metal objects to avoid metal objects touching the positive and negative poles of the battery. This could result in short circuiting, damage to the battery and even cause danger. 4. Use a regular compatible lithium battery charger to charge the battery. Do not use a charger with inferior quality or other types of lead-acid battery chargers to charge the lithium battery.
It is recommended that customers use the charger specially designed for lithium batteries instead of lead-acid or other types of chargers. They can also use a solar charger, but need to adjust the charging mode to lithium battery mode. For specific voltage settings, please refer to 7. Lithium battery is a DC power supply, which cannot be charged directly by an alternator. A rectifier device can be added to convert AC into DC to charge the lithium battery.
Yes. Our LiFePO4 batteries support both solar charger (off grid charge) and main power charge. When charging with a solar charger, please select B04 mode on your solar regulator. (Please take note that this is for our regulators only. Different regulators may have different settings).
If you use the battery frequently, it's better to charge the battery every time after you finish using it. If you do not use it often, such as every few months, we suggest you charge the battery at least every 3 months.
Here are some charging tips: 1. For mains power charge: Please use a lithium battery charger to charge our battery. 2. For solar charge: Please select B04 mode on your solar regulator.
It's better if you fully charge the battery after using it, since LiFePO4 batteries support 100% depth of discharge and charge very well. 100% charge means your charger will show a green light.
We recommend fully charging the battery if it will be stored for a long time. We also suggest recharging it every 3 months if it will be in storage continuously.
No matter what style of charger is used, the DC output needs to be in the range of 14.2-14.6V. It can be used to charge our lithium battery without damaging it. If the charger DC output voltage is lower than 14.2V, the battery cannot be fully charged. If the DC output exceeds 14.6V, it is not recommended to use, because high voltage will damage the battery.
Our single unit 12V 100Ah and 200Ah battery maximum can support a 1000W power trolling motor. If you connect 2 sets of 100Ah battery in parallel, the maximum power can be 2000W, and so on.
If you don't use it often, we suggest you charge the battery every 3 months. This will not harm the battery life.
Our battery depth of discharge is 100%. The BMS is not adjustable but in order to extend the life of the battery, it is recommended to discharge 95%.
A battery balancer can better protect the battery and maintain voltage balance, so it's a good choice.
No, our LiFePO4s must be connected with the same size and model due to differing charging parameters.
50% capacity can be considered faulty. 80% is considered normal.
The batteries have thermal runaway protection and will cutoff if the cells reach their max temperature.
There are no gas emissions when the battery is charging and discharging.
Yes, this is a deep cycle battery.
- Your item will be shipped next business day.
- On average, items are delivered between 3 to 7 business days following shipping around Australia.
- Check out our shipping and delivery calculator above for more information.
- Outbax offers a 60-month warranty on this VoltX Lithium Battery from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Outbax warrants its products against defects in materials and/or workmanship. This is further to your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
- Outbax products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee. You must contact us within 60 days of receiving the product and it must be returned in its original condition.