We provide your camping and outdoor needs at consistently low prices,
without compromising quality.
At Outbax, our team of 30+ staff are passionate about offering quality products at a low price.
Customer service is the core of our business. We have 12 full-time customer service champions to answer all of your queries and you’ll never be caught unaware with our 60-day money back guarantee.
Selling fast. Hurry and order now to save 50%
Plus FREE SHIPPING on most items!
- The newest and most advanced shingled solar cell technology on the market
- No welding strip design
- Guaranteed output
- Extremely flexible-t's bent to 60 degree for installation and provide power in the RV, boat, huts, tents or any other irregular surface.
- Effectively reduce the power loss caused by shadow coverage
- Significantly reduce the hot spot effect
- Simple sleek all black design panel
Unlike conventional solar panels that use busbars to hold them together – minimising the amount of cells and thus power you can draw – shingled panels utilise solar strips. The strips are overlaid, meaning there is nothing but pure cell available to draw power from the sun.
Higher power per square metre Increase energy harvest
Shingled solar cells do not require busbars so more of the solar cells are exposed to sunlight. The cells do not need to be spaced apart like in conventional solar panels so the solar panel area can produce more energy.
Less energy loss due to shading
By configuring the solar cells in Shingleds, they can be wired in groups and configured in parallel which significantly reduces the losses caused by shading.
Shingled module is more resistant to failure due to external forces being applied to the solar panel compared to conventional solar panels
Superior street appeal
Shingled solar panels have no visible circuitry which give them clean simple look
We care more about quality than you do
Improved 15~20% power of output than the traditional panel
By using electrically conductive adhesive (ECA) instead of soldering ribbon, you will get more power from your shingled solar panel
Compatible with mainstream high efficiency batteries
Lead Acid AGM DEEP CYCLE
- Solar Panels
- Portable Solar Panels
- 4WD Solar Panel
- Best Flexible Solar Panels
- Best Quality Solar Panels In Australia
- Camping Solar Panels Brisbane
- Camping Solar Panels Perth
- Flexible Solar Panels Perth
- Boat Solar Panels
- Car Solar Panels
- Cheap Solar Panels
- Glass Solar Panels
- Lightweight Solar Panels
- Mono Solar Panels
- Van Solar Panels
- 12v Solar Panel Kits
- Caravan Solar Panels
- RV Solar Panels
- Best 12V Solar Panels
- Off Grid Camping
- Portable Solar
- What Solar Panels Are Better For Caravan
- Solar Battery Camping
- Solar Panel Setup
- Solar Panel Battery
- Solar Power Battery
- Solar Batteries For Home
- Solar Batteries Perth
- Deep Cycle Battery Solar
- Solar Panel and Battery
- Solar Panel Battery Price
- Solar Panels Brisbane
- Camping Equipment
|Solar Panel Type:||Flexible|
|Max Power Voltage:||18.15V|
|Max Power Current:||5.79A|
|Max System Voltage:||500V|
|Solar Cell Type:||Monocrystalline Grade A|
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
|Dimensions:||510(H) x 1050(L) x 2(W)mm|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
|1 x||Solar Panel|
- Your item will be shipped next business day.
- On average, items are delivered between 3 to 7 business days following shipping around Australia.
- Check out our shipping and delivery calculator above for more information.
- Outbax offers a 18-month warranty for this solar panel from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Outbax warrants its products against defects in materials and/or workmanship. This is further to your rights under Australian Consumer Law.
- Outbax products come with a 60-day money-back guarantee. You must contact us within 60 days of receiving the product and it must be returned in its original condition.