Comfortably fit 5 to 7 adults in the Bestway Lay-Z-Spa Maldives!
This is our team's pick if you are looking for a huge family spa that includes the latest generation of HydroJet Pro technology. It works in tandem with the AirJets that you've come to love in Lay-Z-Spas. Eight super-strong water jets work in unison with 180 air jets to get the water moving and massaging more than you thought possible!
This hydrotherapy/hydro-massage spa helps relax muscles, blood circulation, relieves muscular tension and is great for stress-management. Its depth means you’re completely submerged in the water for a wonderful soaking experience.
Add some luxury to your life with this spa, which is easily set up in only 10 minutes! You can use the built-in touch screen control panel to adjust the temperature up to 40C and the automatic on/off timer for extra efficiency and power-saving.
The Maldives model comes with built-in underwater LED lights with multiple modes. Choose alternating or static lights in a variety of colours, all controllable by the waterproof remote control which fits neatly into the side pocket of the Maldives spa.
Benefits of the Bestway Lay-Z Maldives include:
- Hydrodynamic water jetstream and air bubble massage system (8 jetstream nozzles and 180 jets)
- Ultra-strong DuraPlus™ internal beams and outer walls offer superior structural stability
- Freeze Shield™ automatic heating prevents water from freezing & damaging the spa
- Program the spa heater up to 40 days in advance for future use
- ChemConnect™ dispenser provides a stable level of chlorine throughout the spa
- ColorJet LED lights alternate between 7 different colors
- Power-saving, timer-controlled heating system
- Digital control panel & spa pump with integrated filtration system includes cup holders and is accessible from inside the spa
- Reinforced cover with safety lock clips
- Inflatable seat and lounge provide an ultra-comfortable experience
Actual product colours may vary from colours shown on your monitor. There is a potential for variation in colour due to variations in photography, lighting conditions, and also monitor display variables.